Friday, May 4, 2012

Food 4 Thot

Sheesh, where has time gone this week!?!  I was going to be so much more deliberate in blogging this week but ended up just 'thinking' posts while waiting in the pick-up line at my daughter's school or trying to navigate through grocery isles.

I do have a couple of little things for us all to think about, in the area of better body management (which is what Food 4 Thot is all about), as we head into this weekend.

The 1st is a Chinese Proverb...not sure where I picked it up as it was written on a random piece of paper which I recently discovered in a pile on my desk (remember I am a hoarder of random quotes, scriptures and other thought provokers).  Here it is...

A Stomach 8/10ths Full Needs No Doctor

Brilliant - don't you think!?!  Really, if I would eat only when I am truly, physically hungry and then only until I am politely satisfied my health and body size would be greatly improved!!

Here is the 2nd...



What a great reminder of the importance of getting in those 8 - 10 glasses of water every day!

So, as we head into a weekend that I know will be busy and I hope will be sunny I am going to do my best to remember this Water Chart and the Chinese Proverb...I hope they give you something to think about as well!

Serving Him and you,
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment