Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Introducing A New Blog

Hey there! I know it's been a while since I posted and I had every intention when I jumped on the computer to post a Verse To Chew On. But to my surprise, when I logged in I found a new addition to 'blogger world'. Now this is something to get excited about!

My friend Rebecca has just published Redesign Your Homemaking. Rebecca is a gifted speaker and writer that I've had the pleasure of developing a dear friendship with over the last couple of years. She loves the Lord and loves helping women...my kind of gal! She also has a great sense of humor and deep knowledge of the Word. Rebecca has been published in magazines and is now working on her first book...and she would like our help.


Take a few minutes to pop over to http://www.redesignyourhomemaking.blogspot.com/ answer her questions and sign up to follow her blog...I know it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment