Friday, May 1, 2009

Speaking Engagement

This morning is all about getting ready to head up to Cascade Idaho for a speaking engagement at the lovely Ashely Inn...and I can't wait!

I am honored to bring the message, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, to the women of Ten Mile Community Church of Boise, Id. Meeting each and everyone of these ladies personally is one of the things that I'm looking forward to this weekend.

I am also looking forward to being up in the mountains, enjoying the fresh air and the beauty of God's handiwork. The fact that I've never been to the Ashely Inn, and that I hear that it's absolutely wonderful is another plus.

What I am looking forward to, most of all, is meeting together with sisters in Christ at the feet of Jesus. I can't wait to hear what God has prepared in advance for each one of us...don't worry, I have been in prayer and study and have my notes - I'm just always pleasantly surprised by what the Holy Spirit adds in!

I've got to scoot and do all the last minute stuff...I'll tell you all about it when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that one! I'm so looking forward to hearing how the Lord used you to deliever His message. Enjoy, relax, and may you have time to sit at His feet to really let the time with others wash over you and refresh you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete