Monday, May 4, 2009

"Ten Mile" Retreat at the Ashley Inn











I'm back from speaking at a retreat for Ten Mile Community Church at the Ashley Inn in Cascade Idaho! I was blessed with this lovely room to stay in. It was so nice, on this rainy weekend, to spend my study and prayer time in front of this fireplace.
I was warmly welcomed by the sweet gals from this church. Shirley, (pictured with me above), made the adorable apron that I am wearing...what a neat gift. I had the pleasure of working with an incredible group of ladies who planned, organized and led worship for this event, (bottom picture).
The ladies of this church embraced me, making me feel like I was one of them. We laughed and cried together and sat shoulder to shoulder and heart to heart at the feet of Jesus. I believe that God did a reforming work in each one of us, to one degree or another.
It was an honor and privilege to serve the Lord and His daughters this weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting those pics, my friend. I think you've convinced me that I need one of these blog sites. You'll have to help me. Okay, enough about me.

    What a joy to see women connecting and growing together! What a fellowship. I'm so glad God gave you the opportunity to share what He has done in your life with those women. They will never be the same again and will go out and touch others.

    Thank you for your faithful service. (And, how generous of God to bless you with that beautiful room in which to be refreshed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! What a blessing indeed! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. And what a beautiful retreat place.

    ReplyDelete