Monday, April 27, 2009

Kick Off to a Crazy Week

Hey gals, I hope that this note finds you all doing well and enjoying some springtime sunshine...I'm having a moment here myself!

My man's medical procedures went well last Thursday...Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow! He had a couple of down days due to pain and is still trying to adjust to some new meds, but overall he is good.

I, on the other hand, am a scattered mess. Time that I had allocated to devote to writing for the retreat I'm speaking at this coming weekend...Can't wait!!!...was used in helping my husband. Therefore I am really behind in prep.

So, no Verse to Chew On this week and probably no other blog posts as well. I know that the timing of my husbands medical issues, in relation to this retreat, didn't take God by surprise and I know that He will be faithful to meet me and supply His Word for those precious ladies, but I need to 'hermit up' and put in my time.

Things should be back to normal next week. Not only will our weekly devotional by up and running but I plan on adding in a new weekly spot called Worship Wednesday!

Praying that your week is filled with special Jesus moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment