Thursday, April 12, 2012

Word Nerd

Hello, my name is Michelle and I am a Word Nerd. 

This is a condition that goes way back...way, way back...when I was a child I thought it was great fun to read the vocabulary lists in my parents Reader's Digest Magazines...I also really enjoyed libraries and bookstores (and I still do)...makes my childhood sound soooo boring!

I find on road trips that I love to read billboards (unless I'm driving through Las Vegas - just saying) and am fascinated by the names of cities we pass.

Around town I like to like to read the signage for little independent restaurants and stores...but I love, LOVE the reader boards for businesses and especially churches!

I thought about doing a post of church reader boards from my city, but never seem to remember my camera when I'm out...and my 'dumb' phone doesn't take good enough photos.

So on a bad weather day several weeks ago I took a trip around the Internet and this is what I came up with...



Really funny given it's said by Grace Baptist Church


Hmmmm??



Bahaha!  Someone needs to proof these before they are 'published' :)



It's true...not necessarily Biblical...but true and funny!



Don't ever say a good Presbyterian doesn't have a sense of humor!



Clever! :)

These are just a few...so many good signs - so little time...I hope that these bring a smile to your face today! :)

Serving Him and you,
~Michelle...ApronGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment